“A pleasant extended stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   85 Fort Henry Road, Triadelphia, WV 26059   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Triadelphia
GreenLeadersBronze level
Paducah, Kentucky
“A pleasant extended stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had a lengthy stay in this hotel, and was very happy.
The management and staff were very hospitable. My room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the view was great. The location was just right, and there is very little road noise to be heard from the rooms. The guest laundry was surprisingly cheaper than most I've come across- which was nice. There is a small workout room here, and trust me if, you stay here you're gonna need it- they have cookies...lots of them- and they are really good.

The only bad thing I can say is that the doors do not close gently. If someone is coming or going and they let the door close on it's own it makes a very loud slamming noise- and most of the people that stayed at the time I was there did not have the consideration to hold the door.

-on that note, some of the worst offenders were the housekeeping staff (but I'm sure that they will be instructed to use doorstops to avoid this at some point)

All in all, I had a very pleasant stay and would definitely recommend it to others.

Room Tip: The fourth floor even numbered rooms have an awesome view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Josh N, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your recent stay. Please know that your comments and feedback is extremely important to us. I addressed the issue with the housekeeping staff about the slamming of the doors and we will be using the doorstops to prevent the doors from slamming. We hope that the next time that you are visiting the area that you will give us the opportunity to serve you agian.

Microtel Inn & Suites Triadelphia, WV

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
London, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great service. Clean rooms. Great price v.ery clean rooms,good breakfast easy check in and out says I have to have 200 characters but I don't know what else to say ,best motel expereince I've had at a motel in a long time!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your recent stay with us at our hotel. I am extremely pleased that your experience at our property was the best that you had in a long time. Please know that your feedback is important to us and we make each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope that next time that you are visiting our area that we can be any servce to you in the future.

Ona, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed here after getting a great price on line..Allot cheaper than other motels in the area...for the price ;you cant beat it.Wonderful staff..Great Breakfast.I am working evening shift and they have someone clean my room then.There are so many places near by to eat..too many to mention..OH, and there is a Cabelas across the Roadway..The Motel is on Cabela Road...Right off on I-70...Only bad thing is trying to find a place to park at Night..lol, the parking lot is always full...The room is great with a microwave and small Frig....Queen Size Bed..Very Clean and there is someone cleaning around the Motel all the time both inside and out.When I come in at around 12:30 at night there is someone cleaning the entrance way...I will definitely be back here if I am in the area...

Room Tip: I stayed on the Top Floor so no one is above me while I slept during the Day...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Josh N, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking your time out of your schedule to let us know about your recent experience with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us and we will continue to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope that next time that you come to our area to visit that we will be of any service to you.

Microtel Inn & Suites Triadelphia, WV

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands? Share your experiences!