“Last minute stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   85 Fort Henry Road, Triadelphia, WV 26059   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Triadelphia
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ona, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed here after getting a great price on line..Allot cheaper than other motels in the area...for the price ;you cant beat it.Wonderful staff..Great Breakfast.I am working evening shift and they have someone clean my room then.There are so many places near by to eat..too many to mention..OH, and there is a Cabelas across the Roadway..The Motel is on Cabela Road...Right off on I-70...Only bad thing is trying to find a place to park at Night..lol, the parking lot is always full...The room is great with a microwave and small Frig....Queen Size Bed..Very Clean and there is someone cleaning around the Motel all the time both inside and out.When I come in at around 12:30 at night there is someone cleaning the entrance way...I will definitely be back here if I am in the area...

Room Tip: I stayed on the Top Floor so no one is above me while I slept during the Day...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Josh N, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking your time out of your schedule to let us know about your recent experience with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us and we will continue to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope that next time that you come to our area to visit that we will be of any service to you.

Josh Namlik

GM

Microtel Inn & Suites Triadelphia, WV
Carlisle
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am very disappointed. The first room we received had dirty sheets. The people at the desk resolved this by allowing us to move to an upgraded room. That was great. The new room was nice but had a fly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Josh N, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking your time out of your schedule to let us know about your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize that your experience with us was less than satisfying. Our goal is not only meet each and evry need to every guest, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. I also want to apologize for the cleanliness of your rooms during your stay with us. Please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is my hope that you will give is another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit to Triadelphia/Wheeling.

Josh Namlik

GM

Microtel Inn & Suites Triadelphia, WV

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands? Share your experiences!