“Wheeling Park Duals Hotel Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   85 Fort Henry Road, Triadelphia, WV 26059   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Triadelphia
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
LONG ISLAND CITY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Loved the clean, new look of everything in the hotel. Beautifully designed lobby and gorgeous rooms, even if a bit small. Bed was wonderful, and bathroom felt very upscale.

My only complaints:

Room was small
Overhead fluorescent bedside lighting was unattractive... would have preferred bedside lamps
not enough power outlets near bedside.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Two days before Christmas I found myself stranded late in the evening after stopping for gas at a nearby as station. Faced with the option of spending the night in my cold car or getting a hotel room, I opted for the hotel. Upon arriving to Microtel, I was greeted by Beth who was beyond helpful. She took an interest in my predicament and offered to call her neighbor and personal mechanic. I stayed the night in a great room and in the morning I called the mechanic who came to meet me at my car, diagnosed the problem and got me back on the road quickly. Had it not been for Beth going above and beyond I would have had to have my car towed and been at the mercy of a large Car dealer...and who knows how long I would have been stuck and how much it would have cost.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
WADSWORTH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

The room was a bit smaller but as I requested 1 queen sized bed, was adequate.
I was plessantly surprised that it was relatively new and in a great location with everything we needed.
Very comfortable and a great value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

cleveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Our family stayed here for 2 nights for the Oglebay Festival of Lights. We considered staying at Wilson Lodge but wanted to see if there was something close by that wasn't as expensive. We are so happy we chose the Microtel. It's only about 10 miles away from Oglebay and there are tons of restaurants and Cabelas right next to the hotel. Everyone that works there from the front desk to housekeeping are friendly and outgoing and truly want you to enjoy your stay. Breakfast was nice and they even have fresh baked cookies at the front desk. It is extremely clean and as a non-smoker it's a plus that the entire hotel is non-smoking. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area.

The only con is that my parents had a handicap accessible room and they would have liked the bed to be a little lower to the floor and a walk-in shower.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeling/Highlands? Share your experiences!