“Always Good Food and Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Triadelphia
Cuisines: American
Houston, Texas
“Always Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I been to this Cracker Barrel 4 times and have not been disappointed. I especially like the rainbow trout and the steak and eggs. I will definitely go again.

Visited May 2013

Charleston, West Virginia
“cracker”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Service was very slow. Took waitress 3 trips to my table to remember to refill my beverage. Food quality was very poor. Green beans looked like they were just scraps bits and pieces. Apple pie looked like a blob of something on my plate. The ice cream was almost non-existence too about the size of a 50 cent piece......

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Paducah, Kentucky
“What a letdown”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

As a southerner, I love Cracker Barrel, but this location was the worst I've ever been to. I visited several times, and each time the food was nowhere near the standard that the name should live up to. The service was great, but I stopped going because the food was increasingly terrible. I was really disappointed with this location.

Visited February 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

One of my favorite places. Always good food and service plus a place to shop. The Coca cola chocolate fudge cake is my favorite dessert and have never had a bad experience here.

Visited December 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Typical Cracker Barrel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Nothing different from every other Cracker Barrel (which to me is a good thing). Not right on Cabela Dr (the main road of the Highlands) so when we were there it was a little less crowded than the restaurants on the main drag.

Visited December 2012