“Affordable, Quiet, and Clean” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Econo Lodge Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   87 Jenkins Lane, I-70 Exit 11 Dallas Pike, Triadelphia, WV 26059   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Triadelphia
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Affordable, Quiet, and Clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed here recently and was very impressed with how clean and quiet the hotel was. The customer service was not the best hence my rating, but the overall experience was great. We will be staying here again when we need a get away!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us, It is very helpful in find the area's we need to improve on.
It's always nice to hear that how clean and quite your room was and we are very happen that you enjoyed your stay.
I do apologize that the staff was not friendly to you and will be work with them to improve this so your next stay will be even more enjoyable !
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cheyenne, Wyoming
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

And that's the only positive things I can say about this property. The room was pretty beat up with lots of dinged up furniture and poor lighting. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned very well - LOTS of random hairs in the bathtub and on the floor. None of the pillows were very firm (I know, I know, "first world problems") so I woke up with a stiff neck.

The parking lot is a whole bunch of potholes surrounded by a little bit of asphalt (really - it's BAD). The location is one highway exit from Cabela's - all the hotel properties in that area were out of our price range - and there are plenty of restaurants near the store.

The women working the front desk when we checked in are absolute gems! Very friendly and helpful and they have great senses of humor. Give them big raises!

There is a wide range of food options available at the free breakfast, but the coffee was not very good.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.
I'm glad to hear the front desk was very nice and helpful for you.
I do apologize for the room and the parking lot condition, due to the large amount of workers staying long-term it has been very hard for us to keep up with the dings and pot hole. We will be working on those as the weather breaks.
We hope you will stay again to see that we do try our best to keep our hotel clean, comfortable and enjoyable for all our guest.
Once again Thank You for staying with us and we hope to see you again !
Fairmont, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was the best night's rest my husband has had in many, many hotel stays. We had dinner from the bar and the sandwiches were delicious. The room was very clean, quiet and well furnished. The bed was great, the breakfast was great, the staff were all lovely! I would definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: reserve your room, because they were sold out by 4pm on a Wednesday!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Econolodgewv113, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank You for letting us know how much you enjoyed you with us.
We are very pleased that your husband was able to get a good nights rest and will be staying with us again !
We do value each and every guest and hope you will let your friends and family know about us.
If there is anything we can do to make your next even more enjoyable please let us know .

Hope to see you soon !
Stoystown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stay here often. They treat us like family. Because of growing industry, every hotel in this area will have many worker staying in them, but this hotel goes above and beyond to keep all common areas clean and family friendly. The staff is always kind to my children and very helpful. It's not a brand new hotel, but the service makes up for it. It is definitely way above average for the Econolodge chain. I like how the location is up above the highway, which eliminates a lot of the noise. It's also nice that it is really close to the Cabela's store and the Highland's shopping, but it's far enough away that it is nice and quiet and safer. Plus, the shopping and restaurants at the Highlands are great! The movie theatre is awesome!

Room Tip: The front hall is quietest.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about you stay with us ! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal,we strive to keep a clean ,comfortable and enjoyable place for our guest to stay. We all hope to see you and you family again soon ! Thank You for your feed back .We hope you recommend us to your friends and family.
Have a Great Day !
Westminster, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Older hotel, but pretty clean and well-maintained. The lady at the front desk was helpful and the free breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable and the shower worked well. The only negative was the heavy smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby and hallway. This hotel still offers smoking rooms and there was a lounge connected to the lobby/breakfast area that we assumed still allows smoking. Our room was a non-smoking room and did not smell of smoke.

Stayed January 2014
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us, your feed back is very helpful in helping us provide a great place to stay that is clean and comfortable. I do apologize for the smoke smell we are working on way's to change that. We hope that we will get the chance to have you stay with us again. I would really like to meet you in person if you have the time, please stop by my office the next time you stay.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Since I travel a lot and belong to the Choice Hotels rewards program, I generally try to stay away from hotels like the Econo Lodge as they are so "hit and miss". However, due to the local Comfort Inn being booked up, I decided to try this hotel. I stayed here for (3) nights and other than having no elevator and the hallways smelled of smoke (not the room - only the hallways), I really have no complaints. Personally, probably would not stay here again unless Comfort Inn nearby was booked up. Not so much for the hotel itself but for the fact that when staying at Econo Lodges in general, you only get 1/2 rewards points, no matter what the rate is

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Econolodgewv113, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank You for taking time out of you busy day to give us a review. We are very pleased that you gave us a try even tho it was not where you wanted to stay I'm glad you where happy with us !

I agree with you the points should be based on the price you pay not the name of the hotel. Hopefully CHOICE will change that.

I hope now that you have seen we are one of the Best EconoLodges you will tell you family and friends about us.
If you do stay with us in the future Please stop by my office I would like to Thank You in person for choosing us!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Econo Lodge is usually one of the more basic chains but this one was above average. Check in was quick and easy, rooms were large and clean with microfridge and coffee maker, beds were very comfortable, and good channel selection on cable. Didn't try the internet as I got in late. Large breakfast selection including sausage gravy, scrambled and hard-boiled eggs, bacon, assorted breads, bagels, muffins and cereals.

• Stayed November 2013
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to share you experience about your stay with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself as guest satisfaction is our top priority !
We hope that you will share you experience with you friends and family , as we would love to have them stay with us as well.
When we get the opportunity to have you stay with us again, Please fell free to stop by my office as I would like to introduce myself, Please contact us for any other accommodation need you may have!
Happy Holidays

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!