“Close to Cabela's” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Econo Lodge Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   87 Jenkins Lane, I-70 Exit 11 Dallas Pike, Triadelphia, WV 26059   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Triadelphia
Westminster, Maryland
“Close to Cabela's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Older hotel, but pretty clean and well-maintained. The lady at the front desk was helpful and the free breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable and the shower worked well. The only negative was the heavy smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby and hallway. This hotel still offers smoking rooms and there was a lounge connected to the lobby/breakfast area that we assumed still allows smoking. Our room was a non-smoking room and did not smell of smoke.

Stayed January 2014
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us, your feed back is very helpful in helping us provide a great place to stay that is clean and comfortable. I do apologize for the smoke smell we are working on way's to change that. We hope that we will get the chance to have you stay with us again. I would really like to meet you in person if you have the time, please stop by my office the next time you stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Spartanburg, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Since I travel a lot and belong to the Choice Hotels rewards program, I generally try to stay away from hotels like the Econo Lodge as they are so "hit and miss". However, due to the local Comfort Inn being booked up, I decided to try this hotel. I stayed here for (3) nights and other than having no elevator and the hallways smelled of smoke (not the room - only the hallways), I really have no complaints. Personally, probably would not stay here again unless Comfort Inn nearby was booked up. Not so much for the hotel itself but for the fact that when staying at Econo Lodges in general, you only get 1/2 rewards points, no matter what the rate is

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Econolodgewv113, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank You for taking time out of you busy day to give us a review. We are very pleased that you gave us a try even tho it was not where you wanted to stay I'm glad you where happy with us !

I agree with you the points should be based on the price you pay not the name of the hotel. Hopefully CHOICE will change that.

I hope now that you have seen we are one of the Best EconoLodges you will tell you family and friends about us.
If you do stay with us in the future Please stop by my office I would like to Thank You in person for choosing us!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Econo Lodge is usually one of the more basic chains but this one was above average. Check in was quick and easy, rooms were large and clean with microfridge and coffee maker, beds were very comfortable, and good channel selection on cable. Didn't try the internet as I got in late. Large breakfast selection including sausage gravy, scrambled and hard-boiled eggs, bacon, assorted breads, bagels, muffins and cereals.

• Stayed November 2013
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to share you experience about your stay with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself as guest satisfaction is our top priority !
We hope that you will share you experience with you friends and family , as we would love to have them stay with us as well.
When we get the opportunity to have you stay with us again, Please fell free to stop by my office as I would like to introduce myself, Please contact us for any other accommodation need you may have!
Happy Holidays
Emmaus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This motel had a large and very clean room with good soundproofing and a comfortable bed. The fridge actually had a real freezer, and the breakfast was excellent. It is located just off the Interstate, in a safe and convenient area. Also it is dog- friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
I would like to Thank You for taking the time to let us know that you enjoy your stay with us ! We do our best to make each and every guest feel at home.
Your feed back greatly appreciated by the entire staff.
We hope you will tell you friends and family about us and will be back to stay with us again soon!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Staff was very nice and room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast had a good variety to choose from. However at the end of a long hard day the last thing you want to do is struggle to get front doors open then climb stairs to your room go down a long hallway to another door all while your arms are full of luggage and paperwork. There are also no cameras in the parking lot.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank You for taking the time out of you day to let us know what we can do to keep our guest happy and coming back.
We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to make sure your next say is as enjoyable as we can make it.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Glen Campbell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The staff was excellent.Very comfy and clean rooms. Nice comfy beds.I have stayed several times and never had any problems.Breakfast very good.Coffee always made 24 hours a day.This is one great place to stay.

Room Tip: Nice king size beds
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
I would like to Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! We value every response as it is very helpful in the training and coaching of our staff.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
We hope you will let your friends and family know about your stay with us as we do value each and every guest that stays with us !
Pittstown, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I booked a room online at the Triadelphia Econo Lodge because I am a "Choice Privileges" member with the Choice Hotel chain and like to use them whenever I can. When I checked in, the front desk staff was very nice and handled my check-in very quickly. They even gave me a little "gift" for being a Choice Privileges member. I have stayed at Choice Hotels dozens of times over the last 4 or 5 years and this was a first. It was a very thoughtful touch.

When I got to my room, I discovered that Housekeeping had not cleaned it up from the previous guest. The desk clerk apologized profusely and told me that she would have Housekeeping get the room ready right away. I was told that they were booked completely for the night and this was the only 2 queen bed non-smoking room left. I didn't mind waiting and took a short ride over to the nearby Cabela's store to kill some time. After an hour, I went back and the room was ready as promised. It was large, comfy and very clean. I had a great night's sleep even though there were a lot of construction workers staying here also. The breakfast buffet was the usual for Choice Hotels. Waffles, pastries, fruit, cereal, etc, etc. I have nothing negative to say about my stay here and would stay here again..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! Your feed back is very importation to us and is very helpful in training our staff on what our gusts likes and dislikes are. If we do our best to make all are guest feel at home.We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!