“LOVE IT” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Glen Easton, West Virginia, United States
“LOVE IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

this is one of the best places to eat at highland, and it is very affordable for families. My entire Family loves this restraunt

Visited March 2013

Glen Easton, West Virginia, United States
“LOVE IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

this is a great place to eat....at a reasonable price have never had bad meal....one of my local favorites

Visited April 2013
Wheeling, West Virginia
“Catfish Really Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

pricing quality. Friendly staff. Great and inexpensive spinach cheese dip. My family and I frequent Cheddar's. They are always busy. Oh by the way the apple pie a la mode is the bomb!

Visited April 2013
wv
“Good food great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have ate here about a half dozen times and it is always very busy but you get seated quickly and the food is very tasty.Last time I was here I ordered the salmon (lunch size) and the server gave me my plate and I asked her why the salmon was so small and she said that is the lunch size I told her I didn't want it take it back to the kitchen. The our waitress asked me what the problem was and she said that the kitchen manager said it was too small and it should not have been served to me.Well after the rest of my party was almost done eating I received my salmon dinner.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
buffalo
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

First time there, waitress helpful in food selection. Excellent quality and value. Had the shrimp dish that had just enough kick to it as not to be too hot. Would definitely go there again. In fact I will, this week.

Visited March 2013