“A little pricey but the beds are fantastic” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Triadelphia
MI
“A little pricey but the beds are fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

They are remodeling right now but there is little inconvenience to patrons.

Stayed for one night while visiting family. Picked this hotel for the location and the pool. Top of the closet was very dusty and there was a large stain on the carpet.

Aside from these small things, the room was clean and the beds were super comfortable. The breakfast was well stocked with scrambled eggs and sausage.

It is close to tons of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Hello CrusinCrew,

I apologize that the ongoing renovation in our hotel has caused discomfort to you during your recent stay. I am glad though, that you were comfortable in your room and enjoyed our breakfast selection. Thank very much for giving us your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I stay here for work so I am usually here for a month each time and I must stay check in is always fast and front desk is welcoming. Lots of parking and my room is always clean and stocked beds are comfortable and the breakfast always wonderful. Thanks for the great hospitality

• Stayed February 2014
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! Our rooms are set up great for extended stays. I'm glad your always treated well. Comfort Inn & Suites will continue to provide you with a comfortable room, family atmosphere, and affordable price!
Sand fork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have been staying here for the last 6 yrs off & on for work and they have always been very accommodating on my stays. Very pleasant atmosphere & makes you feel @ home. The newly added on rooms are very spacious & clean. The hotel clerks are very kind & always go out of there way to take care of all your needs.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for continuing to stay with us! I agree, the staff at The Comfort Inn & Suites is great. I consider them our best asset!
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Upon my arrival I was greeted by a very nice young lady who quickly checked me and gave me info about the hotel, fitness center, breakfast, swimming pool, etc.. Once in my room which I found very clean and comfortable. The next morning I went to the breakfast area which I found well stocked with many different things to choose from to numerous to list..I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling and needed to stay for several days or just a one night stay..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind words. We strive to improve everyday to make each stay better than the last!
Dublin VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This place is pretty sad. It's on the level of Quality Inn or Super8. Service was poor.
The place must be 150 yards long.
I had a room all the way on the opposite end from the office, and had zero wifi, which was a big deal due to work requirements. Called the office, they said they'd reboot. I tried again, nothing, called the office, no answer, walked to the office, nobody there, packed my stuff and went to the Microtel down the road. Accessed wifi immediately without any effort. Got in late, had work to do, and wasn't very happy at the 45 minutes all this wasted. By the way, the Microtel was about the same price and was a much much nicer place.
As with a lot of hotels in this area, this one is filled with oil and gas workers. Nothing wrong with that, but it wears a hotel down. This one didn't need any help - I can't believe Comfort Inn allows this place to carry the name, but as my title says, Comfort Inns are going downhill steadily.

Room Tip: Don't even try.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
I am very sorry you couldn't connect to the WIFI. We are currently working on getting better, faster service.
Duncansville, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Booked 2 rooms 12/18/13. Short vacation to see the lights at Olgebay. Not a good stay at this hotel. Overall rooms need refurbished. They were dusty, torn futon, torn desk chair, towels with ragged edges, wash clothes looked gray. Just not a nice clean place to stay. Would definitely not stay here again! Complained to choice hotels and they said they would notify the hotel. Yea right!!!! Have stayed in much nicer hotels for less money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I am sorry you weren't happy with your stay. Please feel free to email me you concerns and I will work hard to remedy this situation for you. gm.wv085@choicehotels.com
Painesville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife, kids and I stayed at this hotel. Nice looking building, nice rooms, friendly staff (Amy in particular we feel deserves some kind words, she answered pretty much every question we bugged her with and after my kids left the pool she gave them some candy which we thought was very nice of her. She was very kind), nice pool and my picky eaters were pleased with breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thanks for staying with us! Amy is the newest member of our staff and we think she's great too!

Been to Comfort Inn Triadelphia? Share your experiences!