“A hidden gem with incredible foods and warm service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Cimino Country Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sutton
Cafe Cimino Country Inn
You added Cafe Cimino Country Inn to your Saves list
616 Main Street, Sutton, WV 26601   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Sutton B&B and Inns
“A hidden gem with incredible foods and warm service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We just left.
Have been here twice before once for dinner on our way to North Carolina and for 2 nights two years ago
The food is all wonderful. Hard to decide
We both had mussels plus entrees of tuna and short ribs . Wonderful
Fresh food
Breakfast was also outstanding
I particularly liked the polenta
We stayed in the Julia Room which is out back and is delightful.
There is a small bar by the river with inside and outside seating
Tim and Melody are delightful.
We'll be back but probably will stay for 2 nights again.
A really nice getaway....

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Hartford, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Over the summer we found ourselves in Sutton, WV on our way to South Carolina. It was to be a short 48 hour mini weekend away for my wife and I. We live in CT, I found Cafe Cimino through Yelp, it came highly rated, so I called for a two night stay. Without a doubt, Cafe Cimino is one of the best places I've stayed and we enjoyed every minute of our short stay. The service, the staff, the dinners, the cool bar down in back, the cottage room, all above and beyond expectations. Tim and Melody, if we didn't live 9 hours away, you would be on our frequent flyer list of places to go . . .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Chesterfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were on an unplanned open ended road trip from New Jersey to Missouri and decided to start looking for a place to stay about 4:00. Found this place in the literature and gave it a try.

Tim and Melody were great. We were greeted by three members of the staff, helped us in with our luggage and gave us a wonderful room with deck overlooking the river.

They have a wonderful restaurant on premises and we enjoyed their tapas night with many local residents of the town.

One of the top B&B's we have ever stayed

Room Tip: Take the one with the deck overlooking the river, very romantic.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bridgeport, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Thank you so much, Chef Tim and Melody, for our wonderful girlfriends getaway! My very best friend and I were very spoiled, treated like family, and fed amazing cuisine! The Inn is beautiful and the service impeccable. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Julia suite and it was wonderful.
Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Fairmont, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I most recently visited Cafe Cimino to celebrate my mother's birthday and my brother coming home from deployment. They went above and beyond to help us celebrate these occasions. The owner, Melody, had special menus printed for my mom and brother and truly expressed her gratitude for my brother's service to our country! The food was of course excellent...such a great dining experience! We got the antipasta sampler to start off with and it was so yummy! My brother had the lamb and said that it was cooked just perfectly. Eventhough we were full from dinner we got a couple desserts, since of course, it was a celebration! As we were ordering our desserts my brother let it slip to our waitress that there was another occasion to be celebrated, that my husband and I were expecting our first child :-) The waitress brought us a congratulatory dessert of strawberries and whipped cream and decorated all fancy. The dessert my mom ordered was decorated with "happy birthday" and the dessert my brother ordered was decorated patriotic. They really make you feel special!! This was my second time eating at Cafe Cimino and the food and service has been excellent both times. My husband and I plan to make it our anniversary place! Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We found this B&B on trip advisor and the reviews were all great. We found that, if anything, they did not adequately describe the absolutely wonderful experience available at this unique location. Everything is simply superb. The service is impeccable and very attentive. Our room in the carriage house was excellent - very private and well-appointed. We had our own deck from which to sit and view the Elk River below. But the best part is certainly the food. Everything about it is simply the best. The dinner menu has great choices (I had the scallops). Before dinner we had drinks and appetizers at the lower bar near the river, then came to dinner with our remaining wine. Breakfast was again a gourmet delight. The owners and their entire staff are very friendly and interesting. I would definitely visit here again. Our room, drinks, appetizers, dinner and breakfast came to just over $300. This may seem high, but it is totally worth it for a special occasion. There are also several state parks nearby where we were able to kayak all day.

Room Tip: Go to their website to look at each of the rooms. Then call and see which are available.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Elkins, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent the weekend at the nicest bed and breakfast .Everthing was wonderful including the food. Go have dinner there and you will be hooked. You might as well spent the night too in one of their very comfortable rooms so you can test one of the comfortable beds. And the breakfasts are sooo good. Everyone is so nice and treated my "special "son so well and made us feel welcome. This was my first B&B trip , not sure I was the type. But I really enjoyed it and looking forward to going back.

Room Tip: Slept in the Lucia room and recomend it, the bed was amazing.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Cafe Cimino Country Inn? Share your experiences!