“What a great find in Sutton,WV” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Cimino Country Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sutton
Cafe Cimino Country Inn
616 Main Street, Sutton, WV 26601   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Sutton B&B and Inns
Bridgeport, West Virginia, United States
“What a great find in Sutton,WV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Thank you so much, Chef Tim and Melody, for our wonderful girlfriends getaway! My very best friend and I were very spoiled, treated like family, and fed amazing cuisine! The Inn is beautiful and the service impeccable. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Julia suite and it was wonderful.
Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Fairmont, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I most recently visited Cafe Cimino to celebrate my mother's birthday and my brother coming home from deployment. They went above and beyond to help us celebrate these occasions. The owner, Melody, had special menus printed for my mom and brother and truly expressed her gratitude for my brother's service to our country! The food was of course excellent...such a great dining experience! We got the antipasta sampler to start off with and it was so yummy! My brother had the lamb and said that it was cooked just perfectly. Eventhough we were full from dinner we got a couple desserts, since of course, it was a celebration! As we were ordering our desserts my brother let it slip to our waitress that there was another occasion to be celebrated, that my husband and I were expecting our first child :-) The waitress brought us a congratulatory dessert of strawberries and whipped cream and decorated all fancy. The dessert my mom ordered was decorated with "happy birthday" and the dessert my brother ordered was decorated patriotic. They really make you feel special!! This was my second time eating at Cafe Cimino and the food and service has been excellent both times. My husband and I plan to make it our anniversary place! Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We found this B&B on trip advisor and the reviews were all great. We found that, if anything, they did not adequately describe the absolutely wonderful experience available at this unique location. Everything is simply superb. The service is impeccable and very attentive. Our room in the carriage house was excellent - very private and well-appointed. We had our own deck from which to sit and view the Elk River below. But the best part is certainly the food. Everything about it is simply the best. The dinner menu has great choices (I had the scallops). Before dinner we had drinks and appetizers at the lower bar near the river, then came to dinner with our remaining wine. Breakfast was again a gourmet delight. The owners and their entire staff are very friendly and interesting. I would definitely visit here again. Our room, drinks, appetizers, dinner and breakfast came to just over $300. This may seem high, but it is totally worth it for a special occasion. There are also several state parks nearby where we were able to kayak all day.

Room Tip: Go to their website to look at each of the rooms. Then call and see which are available.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Elkins, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent the weekend at the nicest bed and breakfast .Everthing was wonderful including the food. Go have dinner there and you will be hooked. You might as well spent the night too in one of their very comfortable rooms so you can test one of the comfortable beds. And the breakfasts are sooo good. Everyone is so nice and treated my "special "son so well and made us feel welcome. This was my first B&B trip , not sure I was the type. But I really enjoyed it and looking forward to going back.

Room Tip: Slept in the Lucia room and recomend it, the bed was amazing.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Liberty, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you are travelling through WV and looking for a great B&B, or if you live nearby and would like a weekend get-away, Cafe Cimino is the place for you. The B&B, located in a superbly renovated Victorian home, has a wrap-around porch and wrap-you-up comfort. Everything is lovely, but best of all is the food. As a WV resident, I can attest that this is among a very few memorable restaurants in the state, and it could compete anywhere. My husband and I have travelled -- and eaten our way around! -- the world, and we love this place. Try it!

Room Tip: The 4 in the main house are special.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Barboursville, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

It's the people that make this such a romantic getaway. From the greeting at the door to the wave goodbye, it is by far the best service/spoiling one would want. We enjoyed a private carriage house room, the beautiful grounds and a long and relaxing dinner personalized with Happy Anniversary on our menu and our dessert plates. The thing that stands out the most is that everyone willingly will take care of your every wish. The waiter from the next table had robes sent to our room upon hearing a comment and our own waiter arranged for us to sit at a fire in the garden area. In between people made us welcome without infringing on our privacy. We certainly enjoyed the company of Kara and Caleb and Melody. We can't wait to go back this summer for the dinner and live theater opportunity.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
melody u, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review of your stay here at our family Country Inn! We are so happy that you came and we got to help make your Anniversary even more special. The staff got so excited that you mentioned them and remembered and appreciated their service. We say that "it takes a village" to run our Inn, restaurant, bar, spa, etc...and we really mean, a village; all of the staff are either within walking distance or very close by. They take great pride in their work and its always nice when nice folks like you share that you noticed! Thanks again, and come back soon! Your Innkeeper, Melody, for all of us here at Café Cimino Country Inn
Midway, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Last fall, my wife and I spent two nights at the Cafe Cimino, and we loved it, My best friend from graduate school and I wanted to meet somewhere convenient to both of us, so I suggested Sutton, West Virginia (I live in central Kentucky, Jim lives near Charlottesville, Virginia). I also highly recommended the Cafe Cimino for its excellent accommodations and dining. We were not disappointed! We arranged to stay for two nights, giving us time to hike and explore and to catch up. After doing some of the former, we sat on the deck and enjoyed a glass of wine before going inside for dinner. The food (both breakfasts and dinners) was outstanding, a real prize. Awards and accolades for chef Tim were in abundance, and Tim's son Eli is not to be outdone by his father. This is a grand place to stay if you're looking to get away but not sacrifice comfort, hospitality, and great food.

Room Tip: The rooms in the main house are spacious and very comfortable. I stayed in the Logan Room, which has...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
melody u, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Hello there! What a pleasure it was to serve as the venue for your and your dear old friend's reunion. You were both just the perfect guests and we got kind of used to having you here! Next time you should both bring your wives and we can show them the spa services available and get to know them, too. I am happy that you took to the road and explored a little of West Virginia while you were here and even happier that you enjoyed hanging on the veranda and catching up with your college friend...you made us look good, sitting there, sipping a glass of wine and chatting! Can't wait to see you again. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on trip advisor (and Eli will be proud that you enjoyed his cooking while Dad, Chef Tim was away in Italy!) Cheers, Melody, your innkeeper

Been to Cafe Cimino Country Inn? Share your experiences!