“An Interesting, Expensive Alternative to the Chain Restaurants in Summersville” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Acropolis

Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Summersville
Cuisines: Greek
Charleston, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

This is my friend's favorite restaurant. I met her there for an early dinner. This is not an easy place to find! It is right off 19, but you have to know how to get there! The atmosphere was pretty nice, but I felt that the meals were over-priced. There are not many choices in that area, so that may be a concession one has to make. The staff is friendly & very attentive. The food was good, the Greek salad was good, but only had iceberg lettuce. We ordered a variety of entrees & everyone tasted them, & enjoyed them. I really wanted to love this place (know others who do), but I was not impressed. I did not feel that the quality of the food merited the $20+ price range on the menu. I would always rather support a local business, so if money is not a huge issue you will enjoy the experience more than the chain restaurants along the highway!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere