“Ok breakfast bar, slow service. ” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Summersville
Cuisines: American
“Ok breakfast bar, slow service. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were camping at Mountain Lake Campground and decided to eat at this establishment on our way home. The breakfast bar was ok, however, some items were empty and none were refilled during our time there. Our waitress never brought silverware so I had to personally approach another waitress to hand me some. It was an ok visit. Would revisit establishment but will check the buffet next time before eating here.

West Middlesex, Pennsylvania
“CHANGE YOUR STAFF”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stop here every year on our way to and From visiting family in Ga. This year had to be the worst experience. We stopped for dinner on our way home. There were three managers sitting on their butt flirting with the high school age waitresses. The buffet was disgustingly filthy, food everywhere, everything was overcooked and dried out. NO salad or dressings, this placed just sucked. We sate two tables from the managers and all they did was sit there and complain about working there. On was flirting with a high school employee telling her he wanted here to bring in her saxophone so he could see here lips around it???? REALLY !!?? IF you want to experience a total waste of money and ruin your vacation, stop at this one for dinner. The food sucks, the managers are terrible, and the waitresses are uncaring kids. Thank you Shoneys we will now be stopping at a different halfway place at the half way point for food. It was so bad I would have been happier with a hamburger from McDonalds to go !!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Good Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

A dozen of us showed up unannounced and were seated together right away. The buffet had something for everyone from the toddler to the senior in our family.

Visited April 2014
Summersville, West Virginia
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We can't address the buffet, but the menu items we ordered here were--to put it politely--unpalatable and inedible. The staff--well, it was like the place was staffed by castoffs from The Addams Family. We won't go through these doors again.

Visited June 2013
Reidsville, Georgia
“It will be a while before I go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stopped next door for the night and thought I am hungry so lets see what's cooking. Steak and seafood says the gal who seated me in direct sun light blinding me when Nora was taking the order...I shaded my eyes and asked her to speak up as with the music playing in the background she is barely audible... but I did hear steak and seafood for $12.99 Alright I thought ....never did see any steak and the seafood was seafood but very small peal your own shrimp, There were a rib in BBQ sauce and I asked for extra napkins... she brought me one....food was mundane and lacked taste....the clam chowder lacked any taste or clams...needless to say I left back to the hotel . Its been a long time since going into a Shoney's and will no doubt be a much longer time before I go back...

• Visited April 2014