“Good Buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Good Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

A dozen of us showed up unannounced and were seated together right away. The buffet had something for everyone from the toddler to the senior in our family.

Visited April 2014

Summersville, West Virginia
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We can't address the buffet, but the menu items we ordered here were--to put it politely--unpalatable and inedible. The staff--well, it was like the place was staffed by castoffs from The Addams Family. We won't go through these doors again.

Visited June 2013
Reidsville, Georgia
“It will be a while before I go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stopped next door for the night and thought I am hungry so lets see what's cooking. Steak and seafood says the gal who seated me in direct sun light blinding me when Nora was taking the order...I shaded my eyes and asked her to speak up as with the music playing in the background she is barely audible... but I did hear steak and seafood for $12.99 Alright I thought ....never did see any steak and the seafood was seafood but very small peal your own shrimp, There were a rib in BBQ sauce and I asked for extra napkins... she brought me one....food was mundane and lacked taste....the clam chowder lacked any taste or clams...needless to say I left back to the hotel . Its been a long time since going into a Shoney's and will no doubt be a much longer time before I go back...

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Reasonable breakfast for price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Buffet is your average Shoney's buffet. Some of the food was not the freshest and should've been switched out for new. Overall the servers are attentive and make sure that your meal is pleasant.

Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Staff very friendly, foods just ok!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Seated immediated, and waitres came right over, buffet is ok, not a huge selection, and food choices are just ok.

Visited October 2013