Stayed one night on our way home from Fla. It was the only hotel in the general are that had what we wanted, queen size beds, free breakfast and a hotel pool. The whole holte fealt dirty and dated. It had a southwest feel to the hotel which I did not understand. The rooms smelled a little, we brewed coffee at midnight to try and mask the smell. The breakfast was pretty good with our choice of eggs and waffles, as well as cereals, oatmeal and danishes.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.