I arrived at 2:00 am ask for late check out it was no problem...fair size lot to get semi in..this is an older place, matress was great...people were great...rooms starting to show its age... many stains on recliner,light out in bathroom...room was dimly lit ...carpet was starting to show a little wear..all in all it wasnt a bad place to stay by no means just not quite up to par with many of the Hampton Inns I have stayed in...biggest downfall was business center was located in conference room which was occupied with a meeting when I was wanting to check my e-mail.( I guess I should buy a laptop)...not bad ...not great...but Ok...
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.