I have yet to find a poor quality Hampton Inn. We were driving to Florida and needed a place to stay for the night. The Hampton Inn in Summersville was our choice. The hotel was up to date, the rooms were clean, and the staff were very nice.
It was still cold and the pool was closed. I was an outdoor pool and it looked ok (it was covered) although it was not very large.
Hampton Inn’s always have a continental breakfast and the one in this hotel was good. The normal fare, cereal, fruit, muffins etc. The hot selection was bacon and omelettes.
We will return.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.