This was our second stay here. The rooms were clean, the pillows and comforters were comfortable, though the bed was a bit too firm for me. Breakfast wasn't quite as good as other Hampton Inn's I've stayed at but it was adequate. My big complaint is that there is way too much light in the room at night. The outside of the building has tons of spotlights pointing up towards the building and the way that the drapes are situated, you can't quite get the drape to close all the way on the wall side. The light came thru the side of the drape and reflected off the wall. I am sensitive to light and couldn't sleep. I am still giving the hotel a 4 rating b/c it's more of a personal issue that would cause me not to stay here again. The staff were very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.