The rooms are very old and are in desperate need of updates. When checking in, I was told the room had 2 queen beds. The beds were actually standard beds. When inquiring, they restated they were queen. I sleep in a queen at home, and these were much smaller. The lobby was under construction. Yes, they did have a "bedroom" as a substitute breakfast room. It was quite small, very crowded and not laid out well.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.