The breakfast area was being renovated so had to take breakfast back to room. Not a good thing; think the rate should have been reduced a bit because of the inconvenience. We reserved a room on the 1st floor via 800#, when we arrived it was on the 2nd floor! Luckily the clerk found a room on the 1st. This is a pet friendly motel, a must for us.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.