We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Summersville, WV July 19-21, 2013 to attend the Boy Scout National Jamboree on July 20. The staff at the desk upon arrival were very nice, helpful and informative about the traffic situation going to the Jamboree shuttle bus. The room was clean and very quiet. I only live 2 hours away from this Hampton Inn and the drive was worth the stay. Very reasonable price and friendly staff!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.