We checked into the Hampton Inn as it was the first Hotel on the west side of the hiway as we drove into town on 19. This is about the halfway mark on our trip to Hilton Head Island in SC. We were greeted by a very nice front desk staff and expained the rooms that were available. The room was dated and a little disrepair (wall paper coming loose and just a few little things that need some attention) It was very clean and I liked the fridge and freezer in the room. TV was nice however no HD. Free WIFI worked just fine. Had a great night sleep. We decided the next morning that this would be the place to stay on our way back home. Too bad it was fully booked however Tracey did take our information and said she would let us know if there were any cancellations. We were very happy to hear from Tracey after a couple of days and booked in for our trip home. Breakfast was very nice and loved the little take away bags.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.