We stay at a lot of Hampton Inn's. We always know we will get a comfortable bed, a great breakfast, and usually pretty quiet hotel. This location was no exception. Everything was very clean, the hotel was incredibly quiet (and we even were on the 1st floor). Breakfast was hot and the staff was wonderful. We only stayed 1 night, but we will continue to stay at this hotel as we travel back and forth between NC and Pittsburgh.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.