Hampton Inns can usually be relied upon for the most comfortable beds after a long drive. This one was no exception. It's a little ways off of highway 19, which mean you have to get back in the car to find dinner. We have stayed at several hotels in Summersville, and this may be the best. Unfortunately the heating unit wouldn't warm up and blew cold air on a chilly night. I'm sure the staff would have gotten us another room or sent someone to fix it, but we were to tired to complain, so we just snuggled in our comfortable bed. It wasn't horrible.
Internet, cable TV and complementary breakfast were all excellent.
And for hotels everywhere, we need electrical outlets next to the beds.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.