“WOW” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Summersville
Mississauga, ON, Canada
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel is GREAT! We travel from Toronto to Myrtle Beach every year. We've been looking for a good hotel somewhere at the halfway point. We've been disappointed several times, but have finally found a great place to stay! This hotel is clean, the staff is professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, had a mini fridge, and microwave which we did not expect, great lighting, nice shower stall, and a bed so comfortable, I fell asleep on it as soon as I lay down!!! The lobby has coffee for the guests at all times, including de-caf which was great for a late night cup. The morning breakfast was unbelievable. Everything from waffles, sausages, eggs, yogurt, toast, muffins, donuts, fruit, oatmeal, juice, milk, cereal, coffee, and the list goes on and on. The serving area was spotless and clean, and there was someone looking after the area at all times. I was truly impressed. I only wish there were more restaurant options in town, for dinner, but that is not the hotel's fault! Although I must add, the front desk gave us a list, when we checked in, of several restaurants in town, directions of how to get there, and if we showed them our room key card, we would get a discount at these selected restaurants! Sleep Inn Summersville, I am happy to say our search for a suitable hotel at the halfway point in our yearly trek, is finally over. :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Gary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear IMCDN,,

I am going to say wow also. What a tremendous letter. Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to sharing this with our staff. You will definitely make their day!

I am so glad you will be making this your regular destination property when traveling. We look forward to your return visit to the area.

See you again real soon,

Gary Withee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mississauga, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We've been trying different hotels to make as our halfway place between Toronto and Myrtle Beach. The look is over. Very comfortable bed, microwave, mini fridge and full breakfast with sausage and waffles. Always a pot of coffee, even decaf at 9 pm. We will definitely be returning. Thank you sleep inn. See you again.

Stayed October 2013
Gary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear imcdn100,

Thanks so much for giving us a try! We truly appreciate your business and we are excited to become your new destination while your traveling to the beach.

Thanks for commenting to Trip Advisor. We enjoy hearing from the guest about their experience while staying with us. Our employees keep a close eye on Trip Advisor comments. They are always reading them. They get a lot of satisfaction when guest walk away happy.

Once again thanks and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs in Summersville.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We usually book in Beckley on our drives between Florida and Toronto. This time, the bridge by Beckley was going to be closed, so we decided to stay in Summersville. This hotel was spotless, and it looked new. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We were very happy with this hotel, and will probably use this place as our half-way point on our future trips.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Gary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Jet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send your comments to Trip Advisor. We are so happy you gave us a try. We would love to be your new destination on your trips between Florida and Toronto. I cant wait to share your coments with our staff. They really work hard and comments like yours truly motivate them. Your spotless comments will surely put a smile on all of our housekeepers.

Once again, thanks a bunch and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs in Summersvile.

butler, pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I spent the night here on our way to Charlotte, NC, from the Pittsburgh area. I did not go in with him to check in, but he was back very quickly, so it obviously didn't take very long. The room was very well-kept and immaculately cleaned. The bathroom was spotless. There was a microwave and a mini-fridge in the room, which I always appreciate. The curved shower stall was pretty cool, too. We had stayed in April in a Sheraton near Richmond, VA, and it wasn't anywhere near as clean and well-kept as this Sleep Inn, for over twice the price of this Sleep Inn. We will remember this hotel for our future travels,for sure! Keep up the good work, folks!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mrs. Edwards,

We do appreciate you taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor. Comments on Trip Advisor are very beneficial to us and all travelers. I am so glad you found great value in our property. The new Sleep Inn design is receiving rave reviews.

We are excited to be adding someone new as a regular guest. Thank you for considering us on your future stays through our area.

I will be sure to share with our staff your comments. They love hearing from the guest!

Once again, thanks and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs in Summersville.

Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I arrived after a long day of travel and was pleasantly surprised. My usual hotel in Wytheville was booked so I drove several more hours and took a chance and checked this Sleep Inn. The ladies were very helpful at the front desk and gave me a perfect non smoking room on the first floor. The room was spotless!! I checked the corners, the showers, sink. It was immaculate. The room has been renovated and looked lovely. Linens & bedding were great! I will stay again the next time I'm in Summersville. Oh and great breakfast too!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Katesey,

Wow! Thank you for sending your comments to trip advisor. i really enjoyed the detail of your comments. We really benefit from all of the comments we receive from our guest. I cant wait to share this with housekeeping. They go above and beyond with the detail of their cleaning. Your comments are proof of that. Thank you for making their day!

I really enjoy hearing the stories of guest who normally stay in another market, but for whatever reason, they end up with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs in Summersville.

Thanks again for sharing your comments.

Peterborough, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stop at this hotel every year, and as usual, the rooms were comfortable with no problems. This year I noticed that the rooms seemed cleaner, with more attention paid to cleaning in the corners of both the bathroom and the bedroom. The most noticeable improvement was that they had knocked out a wall and made the breakfast area one large open room. Before you had to get your breakfast, walk out into the hall, and into another room to eat. It's a much better set-up now, brighter with more than enough tables. Breakfast is plentiful, with lots of choices.

The only issue we had was the internet cut in and out, but it really wasn't a big deal. Overall this is a great hotel, and well worth the stop!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 4givn,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to send comments to Trip Advisor. We do appreciate all of your kind words. I will pass this along to the staff. They will really appreciate the comments.

We are glad you liked our new breakfast design. You will be happy to know, it was from comments like yours that motivated us to expand and concentrate on our breakfast area. We pulled every comment made on the breakfast area and truly listened to what the guest were saying. We are receiving a lot of positive comments now. We truly turned a negative into a positive by listening to the wants and needs of our guest.

Thanks again for commenting to Trip Advisor.

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The whole hotel is quite nice with shopping in walking distance.

The rooms are beautiful, nice bedding, and flat screen tv. The breakfast here is the best set-up I have ever seen at any hotel I've ever stayed, and I have traveled the whole world, wafffles, eggs, sausage, hot/cold cereals, yogurts, and much much more.

The ONLY negative I would say is the hallway carpet had an odor to it, like wet dog, and some of the channels don't come in clear; BUT don't let that stop you from staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Gary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Tammy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to send in your wonderful comments to trip advisor. I was pleased you felt our newly remodeled rooms were beautiful. We are very excited about the new design and our guest feedback is indicating they are too.

In regard to the carpet and cable, rest assured I will look into that. I was unaware we had a problem. I do appreciate you making us aware of it.

Thanks again and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs in Summersville.

Gary Withee

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!