“Good location to stop between Orlando and Toronto.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Summersville
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
“Good location to stop between Orlando and Toronto.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

We spent the Christmas holidays in Orlando and headed home to Toronto, Canada. After checking TripAdvisor for hotel recommendations we decided the Sleep Inn was a good choice for our family of 7. We had reserved in advance at a special rate but then when we checked in the Front Desk charged us more and we had to argue to get the rate we reserved at. That was disappointing! Once we got to our rooms we were very pleased with the quality and cleanliness of the rooms, especially the bathrooms. Our only complaint would be that we could hear EVERYTHING that went on it the hallway so it did make it difficult to fall asleep and we were easily wakened by normal noise in the hall (people talking on the way to their room). So if you are a Light Sleeper this is Not the hotel for you, if not then we would consider staying again. Make sure to ask for a non-smoking, no pet room!

Room Tip: If you are a Light Sleeper this might not be the hotel for you as we could hear everything in the ha...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with our goal of just having a roof over our head for the night as we checked in really late at night. We haven't stayed at anything other than a Hampton Inn for years and I must admit that this hotel was VERY clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay there again in a minute as it is a great value

It's nothing fancy but it in my opinion it was clean, inexpensive and everyone was friendly so if your ever in Summersville, WV give them a shot.

• Stayed December 2011
Vienna, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

My wife and I and an additional couple reserved a two night stay. We were traveling by motorcycle and I requested a ground floor room which they gladly accomidated us with. The staff was very pleasant and the rooms were very clean and well taken care of. The continental breakfast provided a nice variety of selection for verying palets. I would highly recommend this location for a stay in the future and plan on revisiting next year.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Southern Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Chose this hotel as it was back out of the way from busy Route 19. The room was big and very clean, the king bed and pillows very comfortable, the heat worked and could be adjusted OK. The shower had plenty of hot water and water pressure which is always a plus! I was also allowed a late check out that was appreciated. The outside door was propped open, which seemed like a security issue, but the hotel wasn't busy or in a bad place, so perhaps it wasn't much of a issue.
I wasn't overly impressed with the breakfast, but it was OK.
The staff was courteous and helpful, and notified me of the nearby restaurants that offered a discount with your stay at Sleep Inn.
I had a good stay and a reasonable rate ($70+).. would recommend it to those who are coming to this beautiful area of WV

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

No problems with hotel at all.Good price. Room was clean and a good continetal breakfast.Restaurants nearbye for eating in the evening.

Would recommend and return if in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
West Seneca, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

The overall hotel was nicely decorated and clean, with a great heated pool and a better continental breakfast than most. My issues were mostly due to the location of my room. At first, I thought it would be great to have an empty room to one side of us, but when they started using it to prepare breakfast at 5:30am, and then the room across the hall ended up to be where everyone ate breakfast, it was not great. Also, there was a strong smell of smoke throughout the hallways and leaking into my non-smoking room. I have stayed at other Sleep Inns that have included a fridge in the basic room, which we did not have. Finally, the high speed internet was only able to connect at low speed.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

We stayed here with our 2 small children. We pulled off the highway in a snowstorm and they were welcoming and friendly. The room was ridiculously cheap, so much so that I worried what the room was going to look like. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean, especially the bathroom. I am a total germ-freak, and I can say that this room was cleaner than many in much more expensive hotels I have stayed in. I showered at peak time, and there was lots of hot water, and good water pressure. The breakfast was good - lots of healthy choices and good coffee. Internet access was free and fast. Only two complaints- 1. The pillows are awful - flat little squares. 2. The heater was either really hot or really cold and blew the air right onto the person in the bed closest to it (me!) It was loud too, but I didn't mind as it provided some "white noise." All in all, a good place to stay the night. Not fancy, but clean and relatively comfortable.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!