“All I can say is Thank you!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Summersville

You added Super 8 Summersville to your Saves list
Super 8 Summersville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   306 Merchants Walk, Hwy 19 at Webster Rd, Summersville, WV 26651   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Summersville
Saegertown, Pennsylvania, United States
“All I can say is Thank you!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

My daughter and I were on our way to Fort Bragg NC and winter storm Pax rolled in. My son in-law was returning home from over seas. We ended up staying 2 days here. We have stayed here before and we will again. The staff is wonderful they kept us up to date with the weather and road condition as well as closings. thank you Fred and Dawn. They kept up dry and warm and comfy. Our room was clean and the cleaning staff made sure we had all we needed for towels and such. A nice guest said he knew what the Army was all about and that being there to meet the plane means a lot and helped up dig the car out of the snow. Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts. we also had a 3 year old with us .

Room Tip: we have always stayed on the ground floor and it was just fine
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Patty R, Executive Director at Super 8 Summersville, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Terrific and thank you so much for staying with us! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff were able to meet all of your needs.

God Bless

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ajax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stayed here for a quick overnight on our way to Florida. Breakfast was very small and limited. The room was fairly clean and served us well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dawn P, Manager at Super 8 Summersville, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Cindy, thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry our breakfast wasn't what you had hoped, we offer a Superstart breakfast. I do hope if your in the area in the future that you stop to see the changes we are making to our property.
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was not able to stay at this hotel although I did stop to explain to them I wouldn't be staying. Dawn at the front desk was very understanding and was quite willing to give me a rebate but said I had to go through the booking compnay. I plan on staying at this place in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Patty R, Executive Director at Super 8 Summersville, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thanks for responding to our guest survey! It is great to hear that our staff was helpful! We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Townville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel was very convenient for me because I travel from SC to PA every couple of months and have been looking for a place between the two states if I got tired and need to break it up. This was easy to find, very affordable and comfortable and clean. I will stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Patty R, Executive Director at Super 8 Summersville, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for stopping by our hotel. We are happy to hear that your stay was a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Barrie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have used this motel many times, mainly because of it's location and cost. Overall a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Patty R, Executive Director at Super 8 Summersville, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for beind a dedicated visitor to our area. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Happy Holidays!

Been to Super 8 Summersville? Share your experiences!