“Not my favorite, but still very good.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Charlestion
“Not my favorite, but still very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I like their Chicken Fihita Nachco's. Cheese dip is little expensive. I stopped ordering tea, too sweet. I especially like the quick service, good if your there for lunch. Recommend you get there between 11:15 and 11:45.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lithonia, Georgia
“Nice Staff and Fast Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The staff was really nice and the service is very fast. However, my food was not very tasty. My burrito did not have much seasoning and the bread was soggy. My quesadilla was not very good either. My dessert was good, but it was not hot. I think I would give them a second try because they were so nice.

Visited June 2014
chuck
“Not bad but you can find better local Mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Staff is wonderful and the food is pretty good. Too crowded and the atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, WV
“Yummmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I eat here every Saturday night! We mostly get fajitas and/or quesadillas which are always delicious! All the waitstaff are very friendly and accommodating.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Clean and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Twas a cold winter's evening and the service was good. The restaurant had ample parking, was easy to find and was warm and inviting when we entered. The menu was varied. It seemed that most people were enjoying the fajitas, but we were looking for lighter fare. The taco salad was very good as was the combo with an enchilada, chilles relleno and burrito. I was a bit confused when a footnote on the menu said it would be an extra $.50 for a poblano pepper with the chilles relleno. Indeed, it had no pepper, just stuffing and cheese. I would have paid the extra $.50 had I been thinking. Overall, it was very good and I would go back if we were in the area.

Visited January 2014