We stayed here for a reunion this past weekend. It was a little hard to find in the fog and rain of the arrival day as there's only a sign from one direction on Snowshoe Drive. We had a deluxe double condo with two full baths, a nice large living area and kitchen area. Both king beds were comforatable and the condo well appointed. Our room looked over the area where the mountain bikers start off on their plunge down the hill and the ski lift. There is no wifi in the room, but they provided a hard wire connection. (I think some condo owners have wifi, but not all). Beware the cell phone coverage is very spotty. I had ATand T in the main area, but not in the room. My family w Verizon had none. It's something to do with a radio silence area, having to do with a large research radio telescope near by. The resort area is really great! Included in the reservation was the use of the ski lifts, all the watercraft activities at the lake at the bottom of the hill and a small (kids) climbing wall and bungie. We had dinner at a number of the local restuarants and found them very good. The best activities are the hiking and trails in my book though, and they are free. There is an extra charge for the zip line. There are activities for additional price like horseback riding and segue tours, but make sure to book early as these sell out. The resort offers a all inclusive pass for an additional $150, but you'd have to book and get booking on a whole lot of the activities to make it worth it. We found the included fun pass with the lake, hikes, mountain biking and events at our reunion more than enough! There is free parking, but it's across the main road.
- Also Known As:
- Allegheny Springs Condos At Snowshoe Mountain Hotel
- Allegheny Springs Condos At Snowshoe Mountain Hotel Snowshoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located slopeside, adjacent to the Ballhooter Lift, Allegheny Springs features standard rooms, studio, one, two and three bedroom units offering high quality furnishings and amenities including internet access. Units feature fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplaces and balcony (standard units do not have kitchen, fireplace or balcony; junior studio units do not have a full kitchen, and only a select few of these units will have fireplace or balcony.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Fareportal so you can book your Allegheny Springs Condos at Snowshoe Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.