After being very disappointed with other properties over the years at Snowshoe (Rimfire, Mountain Lodge) we finally found Allegheny Springs last year. This is the second year we stayed here, and we have been very satisfied. If you are expecting luxurious rooms, or sound proof rooms and other perks like a great hotel elsewhere, then you may be disappointed. It is in a ski resort in West Virginia after all. Having said that we like being right off the slopes ( Snowcat right outside your window at 4 am!) and the staff (on site concierge) is very helpful, and nice. This is the best place we have stayed while at Snowshoe, and we will always try to return here in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Allegheny Springs Condos At Snowshoe Mountain Hotel
- Allegheny Springs Condos At Snowshoe Mountain Hotel Snowshoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located slopeside, adjacent to the Ballhooter Lift, Allegheny Springs features standard rooms, studio, one, two and three bedroom units offering high quality furnishings and amenities including internet access. Units feature fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplaces and balcony (standard units do not have kitchen, fireplace or balcony; junior studio units do not have a full kitchen, and only a select few of these units will have fireplace or balcony.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Allegheny Springs Condos at Snowshoe Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.