“Mountain Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
New London, New Hampshire
“Mountain Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Liked: Good pizza with good ingredients, awesome salads. Disliked: Staff can be overworked and rude, generally not properly trained due to the constant attrition.

Visited March 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Rude manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Decent food, but the manager was rude. They refused to let me order a pizza to go on a night where there was no place to get a table. They sent me 1/4 mile away in 20 deg windy weather to another building. I could not locate the place to order food, so I returned and demanded they let me order and they refused. I have never been spoken to so rudely by a manager of anything in my life.

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Good pizza, unfriendly staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Good pizza and calzone!!..... Unfortunately really unfriendly staff. It took 10 minutes for the staff to realize we were waiting ...they were chatting in the back. Then we sat.... A really really unfriendly women served us. She acts like coming out a concentration camp OMG I was in shock ..my husband was laughing at me because I couldn't stop watching her behavior ... I thought she was going to yell at us at some point! ..... We didn't come back!.

Visited March 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Customer service (not)”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The first time we had lunch, they had us wait without seating us for 30 minutes even though three quarters of the place was empty. They said some servers did not show up. Why not at least let us sit at a table rather than standing? Ok Then they advertise carry out. So two evenings later when we call at seven in the evening they tell us they two busy so they are not taking carry out orders. Great here we are 10 people expecting to pick up pizza for dinner only to find out this place only has carry out when it suits them. Now 10 of us have to scramble to find a place to eat.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, NC
“Great place to unwind and grab food at end of day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Cheat Mt Pizza is a great place to end your day on the slopes. They have good food and great views of the slopes and Village.

Visited February 2013