“Fun for little kids!!” 3 of 5 stars

Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“Fun for little kids!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great place for kids 11 and under. Older kids would be bored. Think big warehouse type looking building with rock climbing, bungee jumping, inflatable bouncing and some games. Staff was friendly but slow. Kids had a blast. There is Shavers bar down the hall so the older kids watched the younger kids and we checked on them every 20min or so.

Visited December 2012

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“staff unfriendly and in a rush to close”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

We couldn;t fininsh our pool game because we were kicked out at 6 miniutes before 9. Posted hours were 9pm closing!

Visited January 2012
Pikeville, Kentucky
19 attraction reviews
“Not worth the effort”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

We had to go to the "Big Top" because they canceled our snow cat tour saying that it had just run down before we got there.

The big top hardly has much inside its just a overly priced place to take your child if they are to young to do anything else Snow shoe has to offer or your bored and want something to keep the kids busy for 30ins.

The clerk at the big top was bored and there was hardly anyone there.

She was nice enough to allow my child to go on the blow up slide as much as she wanted to but.......I had to pay 6.00 dollers and sign a paper saying I would not sue if my child got hurt on their equipment.

Really if its busy your expected to pay 6.00 dollers and only be allowed to play 10 mins on each thing.

The have just a few things to hold a childs interest but its not really worth the high costs !

Its was 4.00 or more dollers just for a plain hot dog which my child had wanted but I refused to pay such a hig price for a hotdog that looked like it had been around for awhile.

Overall ........If you want something to do with your kids and your willing to pay a high cost for it and sign a paper you won't sue each time ...Have a good time then!

Visited December 2011
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

The worst! I ordered a hot dog for my picky son and they actually deep fried it!!! It was the most disgusting thing I ever saw.

Visited December 2011