“Friendliest crew of Resort !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 Attractions in Snowshoe
Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas, Adventure
WILMINGTON NC
8 attraction reviews
“Friendliest crew of Resort !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

These Guys really went out of the way to accommodate my two young children. The rest of the Resort could take a lesson from this crew. Great Tube Park and well worth the money.

Visited January 2014

Virginia
19 attraction reviews
“Fun night of tubing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went on Saturday night of Presidents weekend and it was great, Extremely cold, but there were no lines at the top to go down the lanes and the "lift" line moved really quickly. We were in a group of all ages, and everyone had a great time. Staff was really laid back and friendly.

Visited February 2014
Durham, North Carolina
“Just be careful.......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Since I don't ski or snowboard, I thought it would be fun tubing with my grandchildren. The mistake I made was going on a Saturday when it was crowded and folks were lined up to go down the lanes. I did not feel that the staff were monitoring what was happening on the slope as they were too busy getting folks up the slope and getting tubes to folks wanting to go up. I did as I was supposed to which was wait until my lane was clear, however, folks that were going down faster than I did, crossed the bottom on lane and I ended up colliding and sustaining a whiplash injury and a mild concussion. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Visited January 2014
Colorado City, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great Attraction for all ages.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

For the non skiers, this is a must do! Friendly staff and service. Plan in advance for tickets and take your camera, you just might spot some wildlife that looks picture perfect in the snow.

Visited December 2013
6 attraction reviews
“the kids and (nonskiing) wives had a blast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The tubing park was a great way to finish a long day of skiing for my children. They were able to enjoy the snow, while I was able to ski the bigger runs that they were not ready for. The one complaint was some inattention on the part of one of the workers, attaching the tow hooks. Probably a boring job, but you are getting paid to do it, so do it right. Other than that, my kids loved it (one went twice) and it added a welcome change during their day (and gave dad some free time to ski).

Visited March 2013