“I read previous reviews, and they weren't wrong” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 18 things to do in Snowshoe
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I read previous reviews, and they weren't wrong”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

Before arriving at Tuscan Sun Spa in Snowshoe, I read negative reviews about the property but thought I would give it a shot anyway. Unfortunately, Tuscan Sun was unable to prove their reviews wrong. The customer service is awful. I worked at a spa for four years during college - my supervisor would NEVER allow the staff to treat guests the way Tuscan Spa treated me. First, I booked at the wrong spa. If you're googling Tuscan Sun Snowshoe or Spa in Snowshoe - the google results give you the location 2 hours away. The staff was not accommodating at all and refused to work with me, but was aware of the google issue as it must be a common problem. When I received the poor customer service from the rude staff at the front desk, I asked to speak to the manager. The woman at the front desk, Anita replied with "I am the manager." Ouch! The owner of Tuscan Sun Spa should seriously reevaluate the staff and their hospitality skills (or LACK thereof!) Don't book at Tuscan Sun. Save your money and receive spa services at home (which is what I did). Prices in DC are cheaper than the prices in this resort town!

Visited January 2011

Been to Spa Vantage? Share your experiences!