Very happy to have a ski in - ski out for us and our three kids to be able to ski. The place is kid-friendly, which is a plus.
We rented a 1 bedroom condo which was very small. Honestly I barely slept due to the heating and cooling issues and my husband and son were in the bedroom next to the hallway with all the noise. (see earlier reviews where this has been described in detail.) If you leave the windows closed it is stifling in there, leave the window open and of course it's freezing. There's no in between.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Lodge Condos Hotel
- Mountain Lodge Condos Hotel Snowshoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Village Central adjacent to the Ballhooter lift with ski-in/ski-out convenience. Village shops, restaurants and the Split Rock Pool & Hot Tubs are nearby. Mountain Lodge features private adjacent parking lot, comfortable lobby with large fireplace and scenic overlooks. Complimentary building-wide Wi-Fi broadband internet access is provided. Also featured is a dedicated electronic game roomand indoors "Little Tykes" children's play area. All enclosed common areas and most condos are non-smoking. Auntie Pasta's restaurant and the Comedy Cellar share the Lower Level.Mountain Lodge offers one, two and (a few) three bedroom condos. Most have queen beds & queen sleeper sofas. All condos feature well stocked fully equipped kitchens and walkout balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mountain Lodge Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.