“My new favorite place to stay on the Mountain!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Camp Four Townhomes

Camp Four Townhomes
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Snowshoe
Camp Four Townhomes
You added Camp Four Townhomes to your Saves list
10 Snowshoe Dr, Snowshoe Resort - North Mountain, Snowshoe, WV 26209   |
blacksburg
“My new favorite place to stay on the Mountain!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

Clean, quiet, and well stocked. If all trails are open ski in ski out access. Very comfortable. A bit small for 2 adults/2kids will get the 2 bedroom next year.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Richmond, Va.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2010

Well-appointed condo, ski-in,ski-out, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, on 3 levels--so some space and privacy.
I put a post on the West Va. forum that gives more details, but all-in-all a thumbs up.
Camp 4 is quiet, not part of the "center" of Snowshoe village. Free shuttle service served us well. Rented from Spruce Realty, we're at Camp 4, No. 1. Friendly staff, friendly vacationers, a southern/country feel to the resort.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

My extended family and two of my closes friends traveled down to Snow Shoe Resort Valentine's Day Weekend and were surprised how beautiful the resort is! The ride through the mountains was quite bumpy and after stopping to wait for our breaks to stop burning we finally arrived ay the snowy mountain top. We booked a two bedroom townhouse in Camp 4, which had a beautiful view of the slopes and a very cozy feel to it. It fit 6 of us, while the rest of our family stayed at the hotel at the bottom of the hill. The shuttle systems were very helpful and they came every 20 minutes or so, so we did not have to drive often. Slope conditions are aweasome, and we took a group snow boarding lesson, which I would suggest if you have never done it before.

The village itself was beautiful: they have many restaurants, like Chets Pizza( amazing pizza!) a North face, a Starbucks, and even a grocery store. We brought a lot of groceries and we cooked most of our meals in the townhouse. Food is very expensive here, so beware. The snowtubing was very exciting and my mom enjoyed night skiing, but they are always a lot of people on the slopes, so you often have to be careful not to get run over.
The only problem we had on our trip was that one of our family friends disappeared for a few hours; our whole group was very worried that he had been injured snowboarding. When I called the information desk to try to be connected to someone who would know if any one had been transported to a hospital or the clinic, they sent me through a variety of different departments, all of which were confused by why I had called them. When I finally was connected to Ski Patrol, they put me on hold for 20 minutes, after which I hung up and re-called to give information about our missing party. They then asked for his information and hung up on me. I called them back AGAIN and the woman abruptly told me he had'nt been through there and hung up. Very rude staff at Ski patrol, I was definitely not impressed. Luckily he showed up, and the rest of our vacation went smoothly.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family