“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ranson
Mechanicsburg, PA
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2007

This is a great place to stay. Our room was next to an outside door but the room was very quiet. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are beautiful and very clean. The breakfast was great. We will stay there again.

• Liked — clean
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2007

My husband and I recently stayed at your hotel. It was a pleasure. The staff was friendly and anxious to please. Rooms were clean and bright. Everything was spottless. I almost didn't book this hotel because of a bad review I had read on this site. Boy was I glad that I thought about it. I know that every Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in was never a disappointment and this was no differant. If I need to stay in Charles Town again I will surely stay at this hotel.

S. & R. Franklin, New York

• Liked — clean rooms
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Baltimore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2007

I stayed here one day when I visted Charlestown Race Track. The place was very clean and tastefully decorated (for an Express). The room smelled terribly. It was nice room, but I could not get past the smell. It appears to be a realtively new hotel too....... the mattress was the worst mattress I had ever slept on.... I would have been more comfortable on the floor. I tried everything to get comfortable. WHen I was asked how my stay was, I had to tell the girl about the mattress and smell. She had stated that they were brand new and have not been broken in...NOt sure if I agree with that statement. Since when does a mattress need to be broken in to be comfortable??? Anyways the rest of the place was nice, great breakfast too!!

• Liked — Close to casino
  • Disliked — mattress
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Charles Town? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Charles Town

Address: 681 Flowing Springs Road, Ranson, WV 25438
Location: United States > West Virginia > Ranson
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ranson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Charles Town 2.5*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
Holiday Inn Express Ranson
Holiday Inn Ranson
Ranson Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Charles Town, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.