This was my first time to stay here and would stay again.......BUT, would have to bring my own pillows. The staff was friendly and helpful. My room looked to be clean and bathroom looked to be clean. The beds were comfy but the pillows were fat and too soft even though 2 said soft and 2 said firm. For those of you that like soft pillows, you're in luck! I like very firm ones. That's really the only complaint I have. The air conditioner worked great. There was a microwave and fridge. The breakfast served most anything you would want and the breakfast room was huge whereas so many are very small. It was convenient to all attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn