I used my IHG Bonus Anniversary Rewards to book this room. Very disappointed with check in. Not a welcome or hello. I had to give my name. She asked for ID and credit card. Put paper in front of me to initial and sign. Said my room was down the hall. Did not tell my husband nor I when breakfast was served. I had to ask about the free shuttle to the casino. I think her name was Lindsay. Also on the departure one staff member at 10:00 on Sunday and she was on the phone and I had to leave my keys on the counter. She made me stand there and wait. Not a question about our stay. We travel often and I am very disappointed in the front desk staff. Nice clean hotel however the staff at the front desk need training.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn