Went to this Holiday in for a getaway weekend with a group of 20 friends. The first room that they gave us smelled like smoke, they apologized and upgraded us to what they called a suite which was nice and without issue, although absolutely no view out the window. The room and the hotel were very clean, the choices at breakfast were good and satisfying. The management was nice enough to allow our group to gather at night in the large breakfast area as a group to play games eat snacks and pretty much have the area to ourselves complete with a large flat panel TV. All in all a nice stay with friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn