My family and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express next to the Charlestown Races and Slots in Ranson West Virginia. We don't gamble. But the hotel is close to the Antietam Battlefield and Harper's Ferry.
Our room was on the 3rd floor. There was a slight smell of cigarettes in the hallway. But the room didn't smell of smoke at all. The room was clean, as was the bathroom. Plenty of hot water in the shower.
The personnel were friendly and obliging. Free newspapers. 24 hour coffee available free in the dining area. There is also access to 2 computers and a printer for hotel guests.
Overall we were very pleased with our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.