We normally stay somewhere else when we are in Charles Town but this time we needed to be close to another group. I am glad we made the change. This was a busy race weekend at the track but the staff was still very pleasant and helpful when needed. They even took the time to help with our sightseeing planning. The room was clean and the breakfast had hot (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy) and cold (standard continental) options. While not a luxury hotel they did a great job for the price point. We will stay here again when in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn