Chose the Holiday Inn Express because it is close to the Casino. It was much cheaper than the Casino Hotel and the service was much better. The shuttle bus runs every 15 minutes and drops off at the Casino and also picks you up.... everyone was very friendly and the room was spotless. I might add, the breakfast was great, thanks to the lady who was responsible for keeping the breakfast bar stocked and the coffee always available. I tipped her and told he she should have a tip jar because some people forget about tipping at a breakfsst buffet.... she was very appreciative but did not know if she was allowed to have a tip jar...... I told her I was sure this would be just fine....... get a tip jar!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn