“DELICIOUS!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Princeton
Smithfield
“DELICIOUS!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food was amazing and the service was spectacular. We will make this a regular when in the area! LOVED IT!

Visited April 2014

Fries, Virginia
“Steaks were great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I ordered the 10oz sirloin and my wife the 6oz. Both steaks were tender and will cooked. Service was a little slow however we walked in right when they opened. Waitress was very nice and professional. Kept coffee cup full. The only reason I gave 4 on rating is because the mac and cheese tasted like it had been frozen and warmed up.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Princeton, West Virginia
“Unedible & Awful! Used to be my favorite.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The restaurant was cold (space heater was on and sitting on 60 DEGREES!) I received a lemonade refill ONCE after a 10 minute wait b/c waitress had to get it on other side of restaurant & she complained about having to do so. The glass had a large piece of "only God knows what" stuck on the INSIDE of the glass halfway down. Chicken tenders were BURNT and tasted as such. Limp, greasy, flavorless fries. Kid's Meal Chicken Sandwich was a GRILLED chicken sandwich, even though the kids menus (There were 2 of them omitted the GRILLED part) Entire party did not even eat 1/3 of their food. Tried the Soft Pretzels with Beer Cheese & the Pretzels had Zero flavor aside from the Salt & the Beer Cheese dip tasted as if someone found a stale beer and added it to yesterday's leftover nacho sauce. Waitress never even asked why our food was not eaten & even brought a box after being told not to. Entire party lived off of the 1 basket of house rolls! OFFICIALLY ON MY DO NOT EAT THERE LIST! TRY ELSEWHERE!

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Petersburg, West Virginia
“Not a good experience!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The service was not what I expected from this restaurant. My order was mixed up twice, and nothing was offered and no concern was shown. I finally decided to eat what they brought because I was tired of waiting. I won't be back and I love that chain of restruants.

Visited June 2013
Outer Banks, NC
“Great food, service a little spacey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Nice enough waitress but she knew nothing about the menu or the food. When I asked her what kind of vegetables were on the Pesto Roasted Veggie side, she said, "vegetarian vegetables" lol! She forgot our silverware and left us high and dry in the drink department but the food more than made up for it. It was delish!

Visited December 2013