Great location for a stopping point on our way to Myrtle Beach. The rooms are nice, very clean and large enough. We were on our way to Myrtle Beach so we only needed a place to get some rest before another long day of driving. The pool and fitness room were fine, although the fitness room could use some free weights. The breakfast was good as well. You can always count on Hampton!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Princeton Hotel Princeton
- Hampton Inn Princeton Hotel
- Princeton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Princeton is the perfect place to stay while visiting the mountains of West Virginia. Close to skiing, hiking, biking and more, this hotel is in perfect proximity to the state parks and outdoor excitement any enthusiast would love. In addition to these activities, find shopping, dining and more located in downtown Princeton. For the duration of your stay, enjoy complimentary internet access, business center, fitness center, indoor pool and a free, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.