My husband and I just spent the night here on our way to South Carolina. Found the rooms to be very updated and clean with a new wooden wardrobe closet and built in desk. Bathroom may have been dated, but clean. Many more outlets than your typical room. The only drawback was the proximity to the interstate and you could hear the trucks at night. As far as breakfast, we had the scrambled eggs and they were a bit dry, just added ketchup.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Princeton Hotel Princeton
- Hampton Inn Princeton Hotel
- Princeton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Princeton is the perfect place to stay while visiting the mountains of West Virginia. Close to skiing, hiking, biking and more, this hotel is in perfect proximity to the state parks and outdoor excitement any enthusiast would love. In addition to these activities, find shopping, dining and more located in downtown Princeton. For the duration of your stay, enjoy complimentary internet access, business center, fitness center, indoor pool and a free, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.