“Salsa, Chips, and Fajitas - OLAY!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Salsa, Chips, and Fajitas - OLAY!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The service is great and you get you food quickly! The waiters have always been very kind and helpful. They are really great with my kids, too.

The chips and salsa are super delicious and come in unlimited quantities. I usually get the fajitas dinner and it's always be yummy. My kids like the cheese quesadillas and tacos.

I've only ordered something once that I didn't like, the pork dinner. It was shredded pork, looked grey, tasted okay, but my stomach was not happy afterwards. I didn't send it back and I ate most of it, so it obviously wasn't that bad, but I WON'T be ordering that, again.

I HAVE been back at least twice since I had the grey pork and the quality of those subsequent meals was way better than that one bad instance.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Might qualify as Mexican fast food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went here for lunch with my husband and 6 year old while passing through on a road trip. They have a good kids menu and my daughter had the cheese quesadilla with waffle fries and she liked it. My husband ordered a beef and a chicken burrito and requested no lettuce on it. Well guess what? His meal came with lettuce on it and had to be sent back to the kitchen. I had the lunch #9 which consisted of a taco, a chicken enchilada and a cheese enchilada. Both my husband and I found the tomato sauce on our dishes to be very salty and obviously straight out of a can. The chicken in my enchilada was shredded and not appetizing at all. The beef in my taco tasted like corned beef out of a can, it for sure was not ground beef as it was supposed to be. This restaurant at best could qualify as Mexican fast food, but even that is stretching it for the total lack of any quality ingredients in their dishes. I have had authentic Mexican food both here in the States and also in Mexico so I am well versed in the ingredients used in these dishes. The one really positive comment I can make about this restaurant is their extremely speedy service in taking and delivering orders. So if you do not care about the quality of the food and want something very fast to eat then this place is for you. Foodies please go elsewhere, even a burger place would be better than eating here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Excellent restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Easy short drive to this restaurant from hotels at exit. Wait staff were very accommodating and efficient! Food was DELICIOUS!

Visited May 2013
Forks, Washington
“Good Food, Normally Good Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Tasty Food. Some days are better then others. The food has always been good to average, never below that. It has also been extremely excellent!

Visited September 2012
West Virginia
“Best Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by based on Trip Advisors recommendations and SO GLAD we did. Everything was delicious. Staff was wonder. Restaurant was immaculate!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere