I've never given a hotel a truly negative review, but this one earned it.
1. Road Noise: This place is aptly named Turnpike Motel. The road noise from every semi, kid with a loud stereo, car accelerating or car door closing permeate our room all night long.
2. Light outside of room (on the building exterior) was bright and came through the curtains all night long.
3. The bathroom was in need of significant repair. The linoleum on the floor was torn and filthy. The fiberglas bath tub had holes in it where the towel and wash cloth holders should have been.
4. I paid $55 night for this dump.
5. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turnpike Motel is the best value motel in Princeton WV. We are clean and remodeled. Come check us out! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Turnpike Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.