“Very clean and convenient!!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Princeton B&B and Inns
“Very clean and convenient!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife, son and I stayed here while visiting relatives in Bluefield for Christmas. The hotels location was very convenient, and the price was perfect! The rooms were very clean and comfortable and quiet. The only problem we had was that we only had two sets of towels for three people. Not really a big deal in itself, but when I called the front desk in the morning for another set, I was told that housekeeping would be around eventually and they would bring them to me. So my wife walked around until she found a housekeeper to get us another set. That's not a way to make a guest feel important.

Overall though I give this hotel a four and we will stay here again on our next trip.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
VIRGINIA BEACH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had never stayed at Microtel so I wasn't sure what to expect. The hotel was very clean and even looked new to me. I would give this hotel the highest rating I know which is I would stay there again any time!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Hamilton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We use this hotel for an overnight stay travelling from Florida to Ontario. We really like the hotel but are amazed at how many stains there are on the carpeting in the rooms and even on the chairs in the breakfast area. The hotel seems fairly new to us so we can't believe how sloppy some people are. They just don't seem to care and maybe if Novatel ared more the stains would be removed. We will still use this hotel because apart from the stains it is very clean and convenient for us in our travels.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Kima720
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stayed here last weekend in Oct 2012. Rooms were nice, clean although our bathroom had strong mold smell and kept killing what appeared to be ladybugs in the room not the bathroom. We didnt stay in room much so when we did we kept bathroom door shut n fan on. When checking out We told desk clerk about mold smell n ladybugs and her response was "oh thats a new one I will have maintance check it out." I told her if you go up now you will see for your self we kept door closed and there were ladybugs on ceiling when we were leaving. So overall ok stay considering price. Also pool is micro in size......lol had to laugh.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton

Address: 250 Ambrose Lane, Princeton, WV 24740
Location: United States > West Virginia > Princeton
Ranked #1 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Princeton
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Princeton Hotel Princeton

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.