“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
ATLANTA
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

This is the first time I have stayed at a Country Inn & Suites. After reading the positive reviews on T/A I decided to give it a try. Check in was a breeze. Dawn at the front desk was very nice and made me feel like a welcomed guest. The room was large and well appointed. The bedding was very comfortable. The breakfast area was well maintained and had a good selection of items. The indoor pool looked inviting, although, I didn't have time to use it.

One day, I was not feeling well and asked to have my room cleaned last. Later I came downstairs and told Barbara, at the front desk, the room was available for cleaning. It seemed like only thirty minutes later that Barbara found me in the business center. She said the room was ready if I wanted to rest. The next day I was in the business center again when Barbara came by and asked how I was feeling. I said much better after my day of rest. She said some hot tea may help me feel better. Soon she came back with a cup of hot tea with lemon and honey...very soothing. The level of service I received at this hotel was amazing. If all Country Inn & Suites are as nice and provide the service level of this location, I will be a loyal customer of this chain.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Biscoe, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at Country Inn & Suites. The rooms were nice and comfortable. The bathroom was clean. There were many young people staying at this hotel and they were loud. Room doors opening and closing late into the night, very irritating. Continental breakfast on Sunday was horrilbe. I understand there were many guests but they should have been prepared. They ran out of loaf bread, biscuits, coffee (had to ask to have more coffee made) and cereal among other items.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Columbus, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2010

This hotel is new, kept very clean and well maintained. It is in a great location, off by itself so is very quiet I requested the top floor and had a very restful sleep. The beds are some of the most comfortable I have slept in and the room was spacious. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a lot of variety, was filling, and tasted good. The AAA rate at $89 + tax was a great value. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed December 2010
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

Stayed here traveling as a mid-point stopover November 21st and 30th with our smallish dog. Rooms are clean...no 'dog' smells and staff is very pleasant. Would stay here again. Fairly new property.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

Convenient stop between beach and Midwest. I had a king room with AAA rate--good value for such a clean, spacious room, which included mini-fridge, microwave, coffee & maker, iron & board, clean bathroom with spacious countertop, hair dryer & toiletries provided. Very comfortable bed, nice flat-screen TV. Cookies, coffee, hot chocolate offered in lobby 24-7. Decent-enough hot breakfast and good selection of cold items, too. Several amenities I did not use--business center, fitness center, heated pool. Staff are friendly. Princeton has a selection of franchise restaurants.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

Great room, breakfast and value

• Stayed October 2010
Cecil, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

We stayed one night in this hotel on our way home from the beach this fall. We have stayed in other hotels in the Princeton/Beckley area, and the Country Inn & Suites definitely ranks among the nicest, especially considering the price we paid.

My husband and I had our two young daughters with us, and I am always worried about letting them walk around on hotel floors, but I had no worries here. Everything was very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable, and the bathrooms were impeccable.

There is WiFi, and it works well in the rooms.

Breakfast in the morning included eggs, sausage and hash browns, in addition to cereal, toast/bagels/muffins, hot oatmeal, and make-your-own waffles. There are a few juices to choose from (the usuals), coffee, tea, and milk. I was very impressed with the variety in the spreads...butter and margarine; regular, light, and fat-free cream cheese; regular and sugar-free syrup...not many hotels are so inclusive in their options. I would think it would be very hard to walk away feeling hungry. The woman who was working the breakfast area was extremely helpful, bringing us booster seats for our girls and juice for them when it appeared our hands were full.

I would definitely stay here again on our next pass-through. And our girls would surely recommend the "cushy beds" to any weary travelers out there... =)

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
Comfort Inn
#9 of 15 in Princeton
3.0 of 5 stars 78 reviews
Quality Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton? Share your experiences!