“Great hotel for a great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Princeton
“Great hotel for a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late in the night with our 6 month old baby. Andrew at the front desk was very accommodating and made sure there was a crib in our room ready to go. The continental breakfast was delicious. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Hello,

I wanted to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites Princeton WV. We hope you will return soon to visit us again.

136 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Aldie VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights to attend our son's Virginia Tech graduation. It is about 45 minutes from Blacksburg and away from the graduation weekend madness. A very nice, quiet, clean hotel with very comfortable beds and a nice complementary breakfast with eggs, sausage, oatmeal, fresh fruit and waffles. We recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Hello,

We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us for your son's graduation. We hope that you will return to see us again in the future and value your opinion. Thank you and have a great day.

North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed a night on our way home from Georgia. It is was clean, the staff was helpful and the breakfast was good. The only complaint I had was the furnace/air conditioner was very noisy. I was happy that the unit did not turn on all night. I am sure if the night would have been warmer the air rushing through the ducts would have awakened us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Hello,

I wanted to thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We value your opinion and strive to make every guest's stay a perfect one. I understand you found the PTAC unit to be noisy. I will be sure to check on this. Thank you and have a great day.

Niagara Falls, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Second time staying at this hotel. We were traveling back to NY from Fl. Clean, comfortable hotel. Highly recommend this hotel. Clean rooms, Clean bathrooms! Free Wifi. Will stay again! Nice breakfast in the morning. We only stay for one night but will be back again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Hello,

We thank you for using our hotel for your recent trip. We also want to thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay and hope you will return soon.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This hotel was perfectly clean and had a fantastic breakfast. More than you usually get at other hotels. The staff were friendly and the location was fantasic. Just a stones throw away from lots of restaurants and stores.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel and your stay. We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and hope you will come back to see us in the future.

North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I booked this hotel on-line through Country Inns & Suites on April 13th for a stay on April 19th with my husband and 2 grandchildren. When we arrived, as I checked in I was greeted quickly and when I asked about the upgrade I had placed on the reservation and if they needed my paperwork - I was told I was already upgrade. So I thought great. My oldest granddaughter was thrilled staying at this hotel - it is very beautifully decorated with 2 comfortable seating areas in the lobby. Wonderful hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies made her evening freshly served in the lobby. Our room was awesome, a roomy sitting area with flat panel tv, and then a separate room with the 2 queen beds and another flat panel tv, plenty of closet space too. The oldest granddaughter couldn't wait to go swimming. The indoor pool was very clean, the jaccuzzi very warm and ample pool towels available. Everything great, very clean and comfortable. The one complaint I probably have is the thermostat control for the room is located in the sitting room and the bedroom seemed to be a little cooler, especially since the window is located in the bedroom. Check out morning is when I discovered the true blessing of this stay. Seems that when I asked about the upgrade, the reservation system had apparently already upgraded my room and when the hotel staff was reviewing reservations they saw I had asked for a upgrade from a queen standard to a queen deluxe, and upgraded us a second time to a queen suite. I thought when we walked in the room - wow this is awesome for a deluxe - having never stayed in anything but a standard before it just didn't click that it wasn't a deluxe. When I talked to the front desk staff about the rate being quiet a bit higher than my papers said the rate would be is how we discovered the problem - but Tonya did great customer service and corrected the rate to what I was suppose to have been charged since the duplication error was by the hotel staff. This hotel is definately worth staying at again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hello,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seein you in the future. If we can do anything else for you please feel free to contact us.

Pickering, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Booked this hotel as a stopping place on our trip down south. Booked it on Priceline and did not expect too much. We LOVED the place. Clean, well maintained, excellent free breakfast with hot waffles. The room was spotless and the service was excellent. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Hello,

I am so glad we were able to surprise you since you were not expecting much. We strive to make every guest stay a perfect one and hope you have found a new home with the Country Inn & Suites.

Gerard Caron/General Manager

Been to Country Inn & Suites Princeton? Share your experiences!